Saturday, October 01, 2005

omg. my com just broke down. omg omg. have to use this laggy com.. so unlucky..


ytd msg him again from 2335 like tt to 0145 like tt.. can you imagine how happy i am?? seriously i am. he loves magic. (: hahahaha!! shhhh..


i hate maths now. its giving me a headache.. shucks shucks shucks.. maths sucks..


imagine i felt so upset when the com broke down. my 100 over pics inside jus disappeared.. esp my emotions. over 100 of dem.. disappear jus like tt. *cries* AND!!! my fotos stored inside the com!!! OMG.. sickening.. the hp ppl coming over on tues. omg. get it repaired quickly!!! kns lah.. all becuz of my dad.. go meddle here, meddle there. omg omg omg.. *sob*


have to re-download maple & gb.. oh ya. i dun play gb anymore.. hahaha.. maple dl sooo long. haiz.. no choice.. becuz of my dad.. shucks..


i'm so scared tt i'm gonna retain. seriously.. i just wanna pass my eng, chi, hist and express maths.. pass pass pass..


i wanted to love you. but do i have the rights to do so?? how can i gain the chance?? i want to love you. i want to miss you. i wanna know everything..


adios!


good day..


imc. (((:

No comments: